Tenant - Emergency Repairs
Please contact our office and leave a message with your name, contact number, and urgent maintenance request and the person on call will call you back. If you don't leave your contact number in the message we can't call you back.
Urgent Maintenance Instructions
Please see list below of what constitutes an urgent repair under the Residential Tenancies Act
- A burst hot water service
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service provided by the landlord or agent for hot water, cooking, heating or laundering
- A failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage that makes the rented property unsafe or unsecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted.
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises.